Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year!

I've neglected this blog so badly! I kind of lost my desire to do any projects and feel like I just survived the last part of 2011. I am excited for a new year and new beginnings. I have a lot of projects I would like to do on the house in the coming year. I plan to use our income tax refund to redo our family room. Our furniture is 11 years old and in sad shape. We've been here 5 years so the house needs a lot of touch up painting and I need to freshen a lot of areas. Looking on Pinterest (my link is here)these are just a few projects I'd like to do.
 Make some coasters
 Make a canvas print with out beach photo. AND take a new family picture to make into a canvas.
 As I lose weight refashion my clothes. This is a refashioned tee. Isn't it cute?
 Buy a cell phone case... love this one! you can find it here
 
A grocery bag dispenser

I have big goals for 2012 in my personal life. I am looking forward to getting healthier and start participating instead of watching all the activities with the kids. Here's to a great year!

No comments: