Friday, March 14, 2008

MacKenzie Childs


I love MacKenzie Childs. The legs to the coffee table that I made into a headboardare rounded and shaped like the legs on this ottoman/bench.

I really want to paint them up with different colors and make a bench or ottoman with different fabrics. I can't decide if I would rather have it in the foyer or our huge closet so we would have a place to sit.. I have black and white ( MacKenzie's signature colors)tile foyer and it would look funky walking in. Or I could put it in closet so we would have a place to sit. But really, do you sit in your closet? I think I am leaning towards the foyer- especially how expensive fabric is.

Isn't this chest cool? I have an antique dresser that belonged to my great grandmother in the foyer. It is scratched on the top. I could paint it funky colors.

I love the colors in this demi ottoman. This is the colors of my bedroom, but not what I want for the foyer area


This garden ball is really cool. They also have birdhouses that are painted cool.
<

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Is this Mackenzie cabinet for sale?