Friday, November 18, 2016

T25 Week 5 Review

I have officially ended Alpha phase of T25. Monday I will start Beta Phase, which kicks it up a notch and adds some upper body work and weights. I still have not lost any weight this week. I have got to dial in my diet as I am not as strict as I need to be. I know that and I am trying not to get discouraged and give up. This is where I usually quit and decide I need to start over so I can do it right and better and perfect. I am trying to break the cycle and continue on. I cannot tell you how happy I am not to see Total Body Circuit again in the next 5 weeks. Happy to have all new workouts.

This coming week is Thanksgiving. We had a Thanksgiving lunch yesterday at my husbands company. I brought butterbeans and deviled eggs. It was all casseroles and desserts so since I am gluten free I couldn't even have most items. I had ham, turkey, butterbeans, broccoli salad, and tea. There was a crust less pie my husband thought was gluten free and he brought a slice for me. I didn't touch it.

We have another lunch after church. I have to bring two sides. I may take the broccoli salad and some southern peas.

I am making ham, Turkey, gluten free southern dressing, peas, fried corn, roasted sweet potatoes, and a cheesecake for Thanksgiving. I'm going to have a cheat day and then freeze stuff like leftover dressing so I don't carry it onto the next week and get off eating right.

No comments: