Monday, November 7, 2016

T25 Week 4 Day 3

These photos loaded out of order, but today I had a Kind bar before my workput and protein shake after my workout.

I had grilled BBQ chicken, brows rice, steamed broccoli for lunch. 

A snack of an apple with peanut butter

Supper was grilled chicken, steamed broccoli, rousted squash and mushrooms. 
I  I didn't do my T25 workout. I sat around making every excuse and pprocrastinating and tried to talk myself into doing nothing. I am so sore I can barely sit down and it hurts to walk. I was not wanting to go work those muscles and endure the pain. I ffinally decided to get put of the house and walk. The weather was perfect. I have been doing good a mile, sor I added 3 cul de sacs and did 1. 6 miles. I stretched my sore muscles and feel better to have done something rather than nothing. 

I am increasing my walk to 1. 6 miles daily now. 

No comments: