Tuesday, April 2, 2013

30 Day Housecleaning Challenge - Baths

I am joining in with the housecleaning challenge at Money Saving Mom.
Today it is your baths. Mine are embarrassingly horrible. I've been so lazy the last weekend after coming home from vacation and having Easter.
 
My first one is the half bath downstairs. I just had to wipe it and empty the trash and put up a few things. Looks a lot better though.
 




The kids bath is a different story! They are supposed to pick up their clothes every morning, but as you see they got off to school without me noticing and left a pile. We are in the middle of refinishing the cabinets so the doors are off making it look even worse.
y




 
My master bath was really bad, too. These loaded wonky, so aren't in the right order. I had a mess everywhere!





 
Well, at least the baths are clean now and it only took me about 20 minutes to wipe all three. I didn't do my tub or either shower, just wanted to get them presentable because I have the rest of the house to freshen up and a lot of laundry to do.

1 comment:

Krissy said...

Good job! I love that blue/green color. That's the color of my boys' bedroom.