Thursday, September 8, 2011

Fall is in the air

Tropical storm Lee came through and brought some much needed rain as well as the most amazing temperatures. We have had highs in the mid 60's to 70's this week. Absolutely wonderful! Makes me want to get out all my fall clothes, boots, cardigans, sweaters.









(all photos from Pinterest- checkout my boards!)

One of my goals is to lose enough weight by Christmas so I can get a rockin pair of boots like the ones above. See... right now my calves are too large for boots. I have a pair of dressy ones but they are really really snug.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love that brown bag in the first photo. And if I was skinny, I'd where everything in the photo with the sleeveless gray dress. Well, except that large yellow flower. That wouldn't do well on me.

Love fall. Wish we had it here in Florida.