Sunday, November 14, 2010

Christmas tree topper


I am breaking all rules and decided to go ahead and decorate the foyer for Christmas. I am going to leave the family room/ kitchen area until after Thanksgiving, but I have so much to do on my staircase and foyer tree that I wanted to get it out of the way. It is an old tree I am using in here, but the first time to put up a tree in the foyer in this house. I want a 15 foot tree but that will have to wait until next year. I don't have ornament hooks so am not finished with the decorating, but did the topper and sash around the tree. I am so happy with the polka dots and lime green and red. Love, love, love.

2 comments:

Jody Sanders said...

Oh my, that is fantastic!

Dawn said...

Looks terrific!

I am starting on Christmas decor this week, too. Bud's mom comes for Thanksgiving every year and we celebrate Christmas, too, while she's here so I like the house to be mostly finished for her visit.

Now... I'm off to Hobby Lobby with my 40% off coupon!