- I want to stock up clothing for the boys a size ahead.
- Items that are very cheap that I can use for crafting material.
- Items for the rest of us that fit us now or can be tailored to fit.
- I plan to spend an extra $5 a week purchasing items solely for the purpose of reselling at the Kids Mart or consignment store.
- I want to pay for all the youngest three children's clothing with money made from reselling clothes on consignment.
Toiletries and Medicine:
- Have one year supply of toiletries and medicine.
- I get most of these items from CVS and Walgreen rebates or couponing.
- My husband takes a prescription blood pressure medicine, so I am working to get one month ahead with that medication.
Craft, School , and Office Supplies:
- Buy all the items I see that can be used in our school and crafting.
- Buy unusual containers and baskets for gifting.
- Platters and tins for baked gift items.
- Look for unusual items to use in giftwrapping like keys, maps, broaches.
- Operation Christmas Child Box toys and school or craft supplies
- New items for Dirty Santa or kid's birthday parties
- Tupperware, bakeware, etc.
- Jars for canning and gift giving mixes in a jar.
- Holiday decor items
- Themed party items
- Linens for the beds and tables
- Frames to paint
- plates to mix into my dishes
- candles/lanterns/oil lamps-( can be used in power outages. )
- Books and magazines
- Pots for gardening
- Games/ DVDs
- Chandalier for the kitchen- to paint
It helps me to have a goal or focus of items I need so that I don't overbuy. I really need to complete many projects before bringing in anymore items that need paint or work to fit into our home.