Friday, March 13, 2009

CVS 3/13/09

This is my St Patrick's Day shopping from CVS- all green.

1st Transaction: 2 Palmolive soaps $1.49 ea-$1 ECB ea= $.49 ea
OOP $3.22/ Received $2 ECB

2nd Transaction: 3 Garnier shampoo/ hairspray 3/$10
used (3) $1 Q
used $2 ECB from 1st transaction
OOP $5.64 / Received $5 ECB

I was down to $7.99 ECB that expired on Thursday. I went into the CVS by my house and they did not have the shampoo or Palmolive marked and no sales papers. I figured that I looked at the wrong week of sales online. I needed to use the ECB so I bought Easter candy that equaled $7.99 and had $0 OOP. This is the bad part of taking 3 weeks off- I am out of ECB's and feel out of the loop/off kilter/ old and washed up.

1 comment:

Tami said...

I've had to do that with ECBs before. It stinks doesn't it? And I let $5RR expire not too long ago. I was so mad at myself. So don't be too hard on yourself.