Thursday, August 21, 2008

Walgreens run


Total above WITH tax... $2.44!

I did two transactions. Each one I did this...
Prepreation H wipes $3.99- $2 Easy Saver Coupon- $3 printed coupon= Profit $1
Wheat Thins- free when you buy 3 Kraft products coupon from Aug All you magazine
3 jello $.39 each with Walgreen ad coupon (this was my 3 Kraft products)
1 pencil- $.39
tax $.67
Total $1.22 each transaction x 2 = $2.44

I bought the pencil because you have to have one item per coupon and I had two coupons for the Prep H and a coupon for each of the other items. I needed one more item so that I would have the same number of items as I did coupons or it will beep and not accept your order. Always just pick up a cheap item like a pencil to get enough items per order.

1 comment:

Jen - Balancing Beauty and Bedlam said...

Ok, gotta love it!! You really beat my CVS buys.