Saturday, July 26, 2008

Garage sale finds 7/26/08

We have a nook area in our master bedroom that I currently have stacked craft drawers topped with a door that I use for a computer desk. I am making a craft/sewing/office area eventually and found this desk today. It was priced at $30.00 and I offered $20.00. It has a chipped right edge that I am going to try to repair with wood putty and then paint the desk.

This lamp was $3.00. The black is raised felted stuff. I think it might work in my office/craft area.

I got this for $2.00. I am not sure if I am going to find a home for it inside or paint and use in the garden with a plant on top.
I have a corner cabinet in the kitchen and bought this really big turntable for $1.00 so I can swivel my food around and round. The books were $.25 each.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Great finds! I can't believe that desk was only 20 bucks.

I'm looking forward to seeing what you do with it.

I got quite a bit of stuff yesterday...I'll try to post later for tomorrow.

Anonymous said...

Wow - you never cease to amaze me at the really great stuff you find!

Have a great time away!!!

Peggy said...

you find such great deals! I love that desk

Jen - Balancing Beauty and Bedlam said...

My favorite of all posts...the loot. I will have to get mine up today as well.:)