Tuesday, November 1, 2016

T25 Week 3 Day 2

Today was Speed in T25. Speed works on Cardio with high knee jumps, sprints, hop hop turns with punches, but in between incorporates stretches and stability moves. The goal is to torch calories and improve your core. I love it because it moves quickly. 

I didn't get up to walk so I'm going to add a little to my walk later today. I'll hit a couple of cul de sacs to add some time. 

In my Diet Bet she gave us an exercise routine. I'm going to do it before supper this afternoon. Your do 30 seconds of each of these moves: mountain climbers, squat jumps, crunches, push-ups, burpees, jump rope, walking lunges, and reverse lunges. I am going to add stepping on the box from my Firm video set. 

I am about to go do my 15 minutes on the elliptical. I really need to download some music for a good Playlist. 

I know it sounds like a lot, but I am breaking it up. My goal is to walk first thing in the morning, working up to running again. Then after everyone leaves for work and school doing my T25 and elliptical. Later around 4 doing a 2nd workout and then walking right before supper. I don't work and have time and have made excuses for years.  I am trying to focus on me and really work at this. I don't always have time for a 2nd workout and don't change life to do it. I just hope to do them when I can and like today be a little flexible and adjust when I can't. I made some sausage and eggs cups and had one and a half for breakfast. I just couldn't eat more. I put up the rest in freezer bags so I now have them on hand. 
For lunch I had tacos. i had some roasted zucchini I added to the tacos and it was a good filler. 

No comments: