Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Changes

There have been a lot of changes in my life. We moved to another home within our small town. 

I love our new home and have many projects to go to make it home. 
Then, the biggest is I am a grandma! This little guy has stolen my heart. He is now 2 months old and growing every week. They live 5 hours away so every few weeks he is so much bigger and doing new things.
I haven't decided what my grandma name will be. We are playing with Lolly since my name is Holly. My husband is Pop so they think that is cute....Lolly and Pop, but I am not sure about that. When we moved I was recovering from Mono and a double sinus infection. My energy was zapped. I then went to help my daughter after birth for 2 weeks. She came back with me for a week. My son totaled my car. My son got run over by a car and had to have surgery to put screws in his ankle. I got a new car. My daughter had gall bladder surgery so I went back for a week. She came back here for two weeks. Now my husband leaves for Hawaii for a month. I have a friend coming a few days then I will leave for Hawaii for 3 weeks. 

It has all been a whirlwind since I moved, but I am in awe of the goodness of God. He has blessed us and I am so grateful for all we have and his protection and care. 

I have got to get back into exercising and eating better. I am starting T25 today. I am also going to walk each day. I hope to run again soon when I have a little more energy. I am going to try to blog my home projects and weight-loss. I have 70 lbs to go. 

No comments: