Thursday, February 19, 2009

Asian Chicken Marinade

I got this marinade a while back free after double coupons. I have let it sit in the pantry scared to try it. Well, I am going through my pantry and trying to use what we have and decided to finally try this marinade on chicken. I didn't take photos because I didn't know I would tell you about it. Everyone in my family liked it. Did you hear that? Seven out of seven. Just thought I would let you know, in case you want a quick meal idea.

I put boneless breasts in a 9x13 baking pan and poured the marinade over it and then made sure it was on both sides. I let it sit for about 25 minutes. I then baked the chicken at 425 degrees until it was done. At about 15 minutes I spooned the sauce in the pan on top of the chicken and continued to do this about every 10 minutes until done.

5 comments:

Christy said...

We've had that before and liked it, too. I served it with rice, if I recall. It's been a while.

Anonymous said...

did you use the whole bottle?

Michelle said...

I've tried this before and it is good! Thats great when you find something everyone can agree on!

Southerner said...

Anonymous- I used about 3/4 of the bottle for 6 breasts. I always just pour on the top of the chicken and take the back of a spoon and spread it all over the breast. I turn it and do the same on the 2nd side. When it cooks the chicken juices run with the sauce so that it doesn't stick to the pan.

Anonymous said...

Cameron didn't eat dinner, so you can't really say 7/7

:)