Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Free Samples

Get a free Schick Quattro Titanium Razor.

Walmart has put up their new samples for the month.
Goodnights Underpants sample.
Tampax Pearl sample.
Benefiber sample.
Kotex pad sample.
Glad trash bag sample

Free batteries at Target.Print this coupon for $1 off Rayovac batteries. The batteries are usually found near the front in the dollar spot section. Remember to hit the back button on your computer and you can print two coupons. (Thanks Common sense with money for this alert!)

Coupons.com has put out their new internet coupons for the month. You can print them up to two times also, but not using the back button. You have to go back and reselect the coupons to print. There is only a set amount of coupons available per item so when the limit is reached the coupon will disappear, so print what you think you will use now while it is available. I set my printer to the lowest quality, and only black and white. If I do not use all the paper on one side I turn the paper over and print on the other side.

Southern Savers shared that you can go here and print all the internet available coupons that are in entertainment books without having to buy the books.

Money Saving Methods shares how to get three sets of Christmas holiday cards from Kodak for shipping- she paid $.48! Instead of rewriting a post I am just linking to it so you can get the check out codes and all the info. Hey, send me a card!

3 comments:

Tami said...

Hey, did you know there is a new coupon site. It is www.couponsuzy.com My husband shared it with me last night. Also, you are very welcome for the book. I wasn't getting much use out of it and I thought you would probably benefit a lot more than me. So Hope you enjoy it.

Southerner said...

I haven't seen that site Tami. Will have to check it out.

Michelle said...

Thanks for the links to the freebies, I always forget to check WalMart.com. Have a good day! ~Michelle