Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Works for me Wednesday-Filling out forms online


I send away for a lot of free samples from companies and also print a lot of coupons off the internet which require you to fill out the form with your name and address. I never use my first name. I always use my initials "HE" as my first name. That way if I receive any email or delivered mail with HE on it I know it is either just spam mail or might have to do with a coupon or product sample. I am not having my full name generating through companies that buy lists of names and addresses from people. It is also shorter to type, although most of the forms will automatically fill in when I double click.

Hey, it works for me! If you don't like this tip you can try to find a better one at Rocks in my Dryer.

3 comments:

Marva said...

Great idea! Thanks!

Blessings!!!!

Michelle said...

Good tip...thanks!

Anonymous said...

Awesome, awesome tip! I put "Colu" and when I receive mail with that name it makes me laugh :)