Thursday, January 31, 2008

Morning Routine

At www.biblicalwomanhoodonline.com/blog Making Your Home A Haven Monday we are to make our morning routine. I have been really slacking since we moved. In part because I had a cough with sinusitis that went into Bronchitis that all lasted over 10 weeks. It really made me sluggish. It was during Thanksgiving -after Christmas. We moved in Thanksgiving weekend then went into all of the holiday business. We have had remodeling projects like putting down wood floors and painting going on, boxes to unpack and just life to live. Did I mention that I home school and have five kids with activities? Whew! I am tired again thinking about it.

Okay, the excuses are over and in order to stop the chaos I have to get back into a routine. Part of my routine has to include eating better, getting enough sleep, and excercising. I just feel so tired all the time.

5:45-6:15 Bible and Prayer time ( I would like to increase as I get used to getting up)
6:15-7:15 excercise
7:15-7:45 Breakfast/lunches, fold laundry, unload dishwasher.
7:45-8:30 Dress, make bed, wipe bath, pick up bed and bath, take laundry down, start a load, check kids chores
8:30 Start school
7:15-

No comments: